4.21.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Marriage and children aside, what has been your greatest accomplishment in life?
Graduating from college...getting my undergrad and master's degrees

2. Aside from healthy and happy children, what is your greatest ambition for the future?
I have always wanted get my PhD.

3. If we were to enter your real name in a search engine, what would we find?
Let's see...a couple of articles that I wrote, my Facebook page, and information about a volunteer project I coordinate.

4. Who is the most famous person you ever met (not just in the same room as, but actually spoke with)?
I'm coming up with a blank right now. I have a famous uncle. I can't say who. That would give too big of a hint about my identity. Other than him, I can't think of anyone I've met and talked to.
Oh, wait...I just remembered. I've met and talked to Holly Robinson Peete.

5. Parents aside, who is your biggest hero?
I don't really have a hero per say. I do admire those people who live their lives as they see fit whether society approves or not. I think it takes a lot of guts to put your happiness above society's expectations. Very few people are able to do that.

6. Someone once worked out the sexual version of Six Degrees of Separation - Celebrity A slept with B, who slept with C, who slept with D, making as sort of connection between A and D. Are you connected to anyone famous through six or fewer bonks? I don't think so, but then I don't really follow who other people sleep with.

No comments: