4.29.2009

Sunshine in Need

I must have been putting out some strong vibes today because men kept popping up.

First, I fucked Reginald. Then, I had phone sex with my Sir. I returned home to Jay who apologized for something stupid (on his knees, no less). There was Charles who professed his love and assured me that he wasn't going anywhere. As night fell, I received an email from Ted who wanted to know where I've been hiding. Apparently, he's been missing me. And then there was Nate...

I've never talked about Nate. We met on a message board over the holidays. A group of us would chat for hours at a time, mostly about sex. Our sex chats eventually led to IM/web cam chats and more times than not the web cam shows starred Nate. He'd set a time and all of the women would tune in to see his dick tricks. I swear, he can make it twirl and whirl around. We'd encourage him with our words and be oh-so-satisfied when he would cum for us. That message board is now all but defunct. The holidays ended and everyone slowly returned to the real world. Some have disappeared altogether, but some have remained friends. There have even been quite a few sexual pairings to sprout from our time together. Of all the people, I'd lost touch with, I think I missed Nate the most. He used to call me his 'ride or die' because we clicked from day one. I once told him if we lived in the same city we'd be out chasing women together every weekend. So, it was a very pleasant surprise to see the IM from Nate pop up on my screen. It was an even bigger pleasure to see Nate's dick pop up on my screen. And, never being one to disappoint, I was honored with a private viewing to end my day.

In the words of Ice Cube...It was a Good Day.


No comments: