4.24.2009

The Call

My Sir called me this morning. We have been emailing, texting, and IMing for almost 4 months now. One of the very first things he told me was, "The first thing a submissive must learn is patience." Every time I have mentioned that I would like to hear his voice, he has replied by saying something like, "It's not time yet. When the time is right you will hear me." This week, he was 3 hours away from me, but his schedule was so packed that he did not get an opportunity to drive down to see me. He's back home now. When I awoke this morning, I sent my usual text.

Me: Good morning Sir

my Sir: Good morning baby...how are you? (The city he visited) was great and I meant to surprise you with a call but we stayed busy...

Me: I'm glad you enjoyed it. A call would have been a great surprise. Are you back home now?

my Sir: Yes I am. When you have a quiet moment, let me know.

Me: Now...everyone's still sleep.

And, then it happened...the phone rang. My Sir was calling me. I was excited and nervous all at the same time. I had been waiting for this moment for so long and now it was here. And, it was so wonderful. We talked just like we text. It was so natural. The excitement never left though. When I told him that I was excited, his response was to say that told him how wet I was. I let him know that I was wet from the moment I answered the phone. His voice is deep, like I expected. He asked why I thought it would be deep. I told him it had to be deep so that he could command all the women. He just laughed and said that a deep voice is not necessary. I asked if he could imagine women following around someone with Michael Jackson's voice. He laughed. I think he got my point.

I finally time to go wake the kids. He told me to go on and take care of the kids, that I could call him later. I can call him later? Really? It honestly never occurred to me that this would not be just a one-time thing. I never thought that I would be allowed to call him back. I was shocked. I made him repeat it.

I am such a happy woman right now. Jay's in a good mood, Charles's wife has stopped harassing me and (according to him) finally heard what he's been trying to say, and my Sir called me.

Now, I am off to enjoy the nice, warm weather and bask in my happiness.

No comments: