4.29.2009

The Return of Reginald

I had not seen Reginald in about 3 months so I was looking forward to today. I had been instructed to wear a dress or skirt with heels, no panties, and to arrive at 11 SHARP. I was a little late. As I was driving to his house, I received a text.

Reginald: It's 11:04

Me: I know. I had to stop to change clothes because somebody wanted me to wear a skirt and heels.

Reginald: OK...that shouldn't affect the time...u r not a good sub

I arrived at his house shortly after that. As soon as I walked through the door, he slapped me across the ass for being late. Pretty quickly, I was led to the bedroom. "Get on your knees."

I took his dick in my mouth. The familiar feel was exciting. Oh, how I'd missed him. "I want you to cum." I only need to be told once...done.

He pulled back and went to get a condom. "Bend over and grab your ankles."

He slid his dick into my pussy. I stood a little, bending the top of my body over the bed. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass." OK

Slowly he slid into my ass. "Does that hurt?" No..."Arch your back" Back arched. "Open your legs a little" Open.

Oh, how I've missed being fucked in the ass.

Our morning continued in this manner...bent over, standing up, sitting, lying down. In a number of different positions and places, we got reacquainted. "I would love to have sex with you ever day..."

It wasn't until after that I realized that I hadn't gotten the rough sex I was promised. There was no chocking or restraining, or even demanding tones. I wonder if that was done on purpose so that I'd be more eager to come back. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. If it was, there was no need. I always want to go back to Reginald.

No comments: