4.07.2009

TMI Tuesday



1. Have you ever had a sexual experience with the opposite sex? Yes

2. When you see someone you like, how do you act, how do you get their attention? I'm actually very shay in person. I rarely try to get the attention of someone I don't know.

3. Dominate or dominated, which do you prefer? Dominated, though I do not have an issue with occasionally being the dominant one.

4. Would you/ Have you ever had a threesome? If you read my blog on a regular basis, then you already know the answer to this one. For those who don't...YES and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one that happens to come my way!

5. When was the last time you had sex? Saturday night/Sunday morning (It was "OMG, what did you just do to me 'cause I'm crying in a good way" sex. Haven't decided if I want to blog about it yet though.)

6. Sex on the first date...good or bad? Not good or bad...If two people are feeling each other like that , then I say go for it. If not,assuming there's a second date, there will be another chance.

7. Do you have any random or out of the ordinary turn ons? Maybe because Jay rarely helps out around the house, but watching a man cook and/or clean turns me on. Also, certain songs make me want to jump someone RIGHT NOW!

8. What attributes attract you to a potential partner. If we're talking relationship, then honesty, sincerity, drama-free, acceptance of me & my lifestyle. If we're just talking about a sexual partner, can he fuck well and not get too attached is really all I need to know.

No comments: