4.15.2009

Our First Time

I went to Charles's house today. All I can say is the dining room table will never look the same to me again. As I sat in the edge of the table, Charles sat in a chair in front of me, lifted my skirt and buried his head in my pussy. He licked and sucked and I came...over and over and over, gripping the table and the back of his head. I wanted so bad for him to fuck me right there on the table but I couldn't move from that spot. It felt too good. Eventually I did though. I climbed down and sat in his lap. And I kissed him. I love kissing him! And, I don't kiss anyone except Jay. It's such an intimate act, so full of feelings and emotions. But, I kiss Charles.

There I was, straddled across his lap kissing him, unbuttoning his sheet, rubbing my hands across the hair on his chest, sucking and biting his nipples. I unbuttoned his pants and made my way down to the floor. I took his dick in my mouth and sucked it. I wanted him so bad. CONDOMS!!! Yep, there were none. I had never replenished the supply I keep in my truck and he had none. So, we cut things short and headed out the door. I hadn't eaten so I stopped and got a burger then we headed to the drug store. He went in to buy condoms while I ate. Then, we headed back to his house.

He went upstairs while I finished eating. I found him in his bedroom. We undressed and I climbed on the bed. He proceeded to use his tongue again and once again I came. I wanted him inside me and he wanted me on top (forgot to tell him that is not my favorite position). He laid down and I climbed on and rode him...fast, slow, hard, and soft. We kept rhythm and time and came together. It was great, so great that we laid there in each others arms until he was soft...yep, we forgot about the condom which ended up in me when I rolled over. (Clean up on aisle 9...lol)

After a quick trip to the bathroom, we climbed back in bed and held each other and talked. He wanted to know what happens if Jay never fully accepts our relationship. I wanted to know what he was planning to do about his marriage. We talked about his friends and what they thought of us. We talked and talked. Then, we kissed and kissed and went in for round two...him on top, him from the back, whispered emotions, orgasmic moans and screams. And, when we finished, we laid in each others arms and talked some more.

I would have loved to stay there all day...in his arms, making love to him. But, reality called and so we had to end our rendezvous. We're already looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I enjoyed your post. It sounded like a really nice time.

Crystal

Sunshine K said...

Glad you enjoyed it and it really was.