4.23.2009

HNT - I Wanna Ta Ta You Baby


My cellphone takes awful pictures. It doesn't have a flash so unless I am outside the pictures come out REALLY dark. Normally that's a pain, but for today's purposes it works. As I laid in Charles's arms last week, knowing that what we'd just done was so wrong, I felt so right. So right that I wanted a picture to remember the moment. Unfortunately, I had left my camera in the car (for the second time that day). So, I whipped out my phone and snapped a few shots of 'My Baby' and here he is.

I wanted to add this video, but the embedding feature was disabled by the poster, so you'll have to visit YouTube to see it...sorry.




I had this set to auto post before all the drama this week. I debated whether to let it go on and post or to put something else (or even nothing) up instead. I decided to let it stay as is.

No comments: