4.25.2009

Texting for Sex

Me: Hey

Reginald: Hey

Me: What r u doing?

Reginald: in (the same city 3 hours away that my Sir was in earlier this week...WTH?)

Me: When will you be back?

Reginald: Sunday

Me: You miss me?

Reginald: Of course

Me: Can I come over next week?

Reginald: Yes...r u allowed?

Me: I haven't asked yet. I miss you. I wanted to make sure you still wanted me first.

Reginald: Oh ok...u r wanted.

That was our text message from earlier tonight. I miss Reginald. I miss the simplicity of our meetings. I need to be fucked...choked...spanked. I need to swallow some cum, get dressed and take my ass home...no chit chat, no cuddling, just fuck and go. There is something to be said for mindless sex. Monday can't come soon enough.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Could not agree more! Many times just bring on the sex.


Crystal

Sunshine K said...

Exactly!!!