4.22.2009

Sad


The title says it all. Charles and I were IMing in Yahoo when he got ready to leave work.

Charles: I'm getting ready to leave. She's (the wife) calling me. I'll let you know where I'm staying.

Me: Call me

Charles: I will

Well, it's almost 10, so I think that I can safely assume that Charles went home. And, I'm sad about that. Last week, he told me that he loves me and that he wanted to spend the next 50 years with me. As crazy as that sounds, considering that I'm married, I planned on doing it. I planned on being there for Charles as much as I could for as long as I he allowed. When I told him how I felt about him, I meant it. When it comes to emotions I don't give myself easily. I love him and I want to be able to talk to him, to see him, to hold him, to make love to him. But, I know I can't...he's there and I'm here...and that makes me sad.

No comments: