5.15.2009

Yes, I Really Did Cry

I was having my usual daily IM with Charles and decided, maybe foolishly (we'll have to wait and see) to open up my heart and let him take a peek inside. Here's an excerpt from our conversation.

Sunshine: I have a secret to tell you...come close.
Charles: what is it?
Sunshine: You're going to marry me...even if it's unofficially. So, maybe I should actually say you are going to make a commitment to be with me.
Sunshine: DAMN!!! Scared him away!
Charles: I want to marry you...did you know that?
Sunshine: really?
Charles: look who stopped whispering...
Charles: yes, I do
Charles: what do you think?

Sunshine: I had already changed my font back...lol
Sunshine: I'm shocked. Why do you want to?
Sunshine: I was serious about what I said, but I was kinda thinking you had to get to that point...maybe in a couple of years.
Charles: I can see myself being happy with you
Sunshine: but what makes you think you'd be happy?
Charles: I know you're lifestyle and I think about the things that Jay is not comfortable with
Charles: those are the things that turn me on
Charles: I know what makes you happy and I just know you're getting what makes you happy...in turn satisfies me
Charles: I murdered that sentence
Charles: never mind

Sunshine: lol
Charles: kids are pulling on me as I'm typing
Charles: you know what I'm trying to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine: I think I understood.
Charles: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charles: that's funny

Sunshine: ok, be back...I gotta go cry. You make me all sappy and crap...ugh!
Sunshine: doesn't help Lenny Williams* is playing right now.
Charles: I love you Baby...
Charles: I want you...
Charles: I need you...
Charles: marry me one day...
Charles: I'll be back in a little while Baby...think about it...

Charles has signed out. (5/14/2009 2:56 PM)


*

No comments: