5.04.2009

After the Sex

After I visited Reginald the other day, I called my Sir. He asked my to put what occurred on that call into words and email it to him, which I did. Here's the email...


I haven't yet, but I will eventually put this in my blog. I know it's short, but I swear it's all just a daze (in a good way). I remember you saying something about me being "so willing"...what was that again? Beyond that, I have no clue. I kinda get caught up in the fact that I'm hearing your voice that the conversations end up a blur. (stop laughing at me)

I pulled into the parking lot and parked. I unbuttoned my jeans, laid back my seat, and slid my hand inside. My Sir was on the phone and he wanted to hear me cum.

"Rub that pussy," he said. "I hear about everything you do for everyone else, it's time you did something for me."

And, so I did. Sitting in the front seat of my SUV, I rubbed my clit and fingered my pussy all for my Sir's enjoyment. I imagined him there next to me, leading me into ecstasy. I could hear his voice in my ear guiding me, but I couldn't concentrate in his words. Occasionally between my moans and screams, I would hear him say, "cum for your Sir" and I did...over and over and over. Each time I came, he would say, "Don't stop. I didn't tell you you were through. Keep cumming. I want you to feel what it's like to cum for your Sir." I can't begin to say how many times I came. The orgasms came back to back again and again with mounting intensity until I could take it no more and finally I had to stop. I pulled my hand from inside my soaked panties, but the waves kept coming. Finally, they subsided and I buttoned my jeans.

"If you were here...," he said.

If I were there...

Thank you for my afternoon, Sir. I can't wait for the next time.

No comments: