5.23.2009

2+1 = FUN!

Friday night while at dinner with some friends, I got a text from Reginald asking if I was free. Before I could answer him, I got a text from Melanie asking if I was still out. Long story short, I left dinner and went to Reginald's. He redeemed himself somewhat. It still wasn't as rough as I wanted but he was more aggressive than last time so that was good. We started with a blow job, fucked, and ended with me swallowing. I told him I had to go because I was supposed to be meeting Melanie. But, as I was about to leave, he decided that he wasn't finished so we had a quickie by the front door. He asked me to come back after I left Melanie's. I told him I'd see...no promises. I left his house and drove to Melanie's. She was sitting outside on her front porch and had a drink waiting on me when I got there (gotta love that girl). We hung out and talked for a little while then went to a club to meet a friend of hers that was in town. We had a drink and hung out for about an hour. She was debating on whether or not to follow her friend downtown. I suggested that we go by Reginald's instead. She had been hinting at us having sex all night. If we went back to her house, we'd have to be quiet because of her daughter. Reginald's house is less than 5 minutes from the club, so we went there. He fixed us some drinks. We talked for about 5 minutes before I started sucking his dick. Melanie wanted to smoke so we moved outside to his deck. I started sucking his dick again, then Melanie came up behind me and started kissing my neck and rubbing on my legs. I turned around and laid her on her back and started eating her pussy. Reginald told me to go sit on her face, so I did and he started fucking her. So, we're fucking and sucking and then Melanie decides to excuse herself because she wanted to watch us. So, Reginald and I finished up. We all got dressed and Melanie and I drove back to her house to get my car.

Side note to Charles...Before anything happened, Melanie made it perfectly clear that if she ate my pussy, I could not tell you. So, if you're reading (and I know you are), KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! I'm sure you know why.

No comments: