5.20.2009

Jay's Efforts

For the longest, Jay had no interest in meeting anyone I was involved with. of course, my wish has always been that we both at least meet the other people in our lives. Well, the other day he asked for Charles's number. Realizing that I am in love with him has prompted him to decide to call and try to get to know him/understand our relationship. This is a HUGE step for him. So far, he says that he has tried to call twice, but Charles hasn't answered. One problem may be that they have opposite schedules...when Charles is working, Jay's home and vice versa. Hopefully, they will be able to talk soon. I can't want to find out what they talked about.

On another note...I've been thinking a lot lately about how I got to where I am. How did I end up in love with Charles? I have rules and I broke them. It was never my intention to do so. It just kinda happened. I was driving in the car the other day and Beyonce's song, Halo, came on and I had an OMG moment...that is exactly how I feel. I love my Baby, Charles! "Every rule I had you're breaking"

No comments: