5.12.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself?
From my mom, I can get along with just about anyone regardless of the background, race, socio-economic level, etc. I think I have my dad's temper, but I've been working on that and it's gotten better.

2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)?
Physically, all of my kids look like me. They are all inquisitive and have a thirst for knowledge. As for the not-so-good character traits, they sometimes have smart mouths and can be impatient.

3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk?
I never got that talk. My grandmother tried to have it with me when I was around 12. It was too late by then. I told her I already knew, so she asked me to tell her what it was I thought I knew. So, I did. That was the end of the talk.

4. What was your favorite childhood book?
Peter's Chair by Ezra Jack Keats and The Pokey Little Puppy

5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature?
The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by A. N. Roquelaure (Anne Rice)

Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child?
Explore different professional options, girl!!!

Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be?
Just Me, Drama-free

No comments: