5.29.2009

Goodbye

I've decided to take a break from my blog. Not sure when I'll be back. Just talked to Charles...hadn't heard from him in over a week so I finally broke down and called. What can I say? I love him. Basically, he said that my escapade last weekend kinda turned him off. I have an issue with that, but I won't get into that. He went on to say that he had read my blog and I had pretty much said everything anyway...if I can't see him or reach him, what's the point? And, yes...that's what I said (I also said we could be FWBs, fuck buddies, just friends whatever so it's not like I was just through with him totally). But, he was just so cold and nonchalant on the phone. It's like he never even cared about me. I've been sitting at home crying over him and he has just gone on with his life like I never existed. I feel so stupid!

Free Myspace Clipart Picture of a Broken Heart with Stitches. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

No comments: