10.14.2008

Yoga for Anal Sex, Who Knew?


I took my first yoga class recently. It was VERY relaxing, but there was a surprisingly sexual moment during the class. I recently had anal sex for the first time. It was with my husband and though it felt good it was also painful despite the combination of alcohol, desensitizing cream and lubricant. Same for the second time. I have since given up on doing it with him because it hurts. Even his finger in my ass hurts - not sure why.
However, my FWB kinda snuck up and put his dick in my ass one day. I had always headed him off saying that it was just not possible because it would hurt too bad. This time when I felt the tip of his dick lingering around my ass I, of course, said the same thing. He insisted I at least give him a try. If it hurt, he'd stop. He proceeded to slowly and gently enter me. He talked me through it, telling how to position my body, when to breath, etc. And guess what? Before long he was all the way in - no alcohol, no cream, and very little lubricant outside of what already comes on the condom. I was amazed. I enjoyed the whole experience. I wished I could have run home and told my husband all about it because I would LOVE to do it with him, but since I wasn't supposed to be seeing my FWB at the time, that idea was out. So, for now, my friend is the only one who I let enter my ass.

Back to yoga class today, we ended up in the Child Pose. As I'm positioning myself and the instructor is guiding our breathing, I suddenly get this warm, excited sensation throughout my body and I realize I'm in the same position my FWB put me in! If only he was in town today. He would have gotten a surprise treat for lunch. Oh well...

Needless to say yoga has taken on a whole new meaning and I will definitely be assuming the child pose again, both in class and out.

No comments: