10.25.2008

In Memory of My Mom

I just started blogging this month, so I missed the Blogger Boobie-thon. I"ll definitely be participating next year! For this year though, I continued my tradition of walking in the local Race for the Cure. My mom succumbed to breast cancer last year. It has been really rough for me, but If nothing else I have learned that life is short. It is because of my mother's death that I was able to let go and be ME. I used to care what people would think and say if they knew the real me. I've always been a bad girl, but I fought for years to portray a good girl/monogamous wife image to my family, friends, and co-workers. There were so many things about me that I kept hidden from them, the least of which the fact that I'm bisexual. With my mother's death, I came to realize that I don't really care what people think. I needed to enjoy life and be honest about who I am. By no means do I walk around showing off my kinkiness, but I also no longer hide it. These days, you're just as likely to see me in the grocery store wearing khakis and a polo (being a true soccer mom) as you are to see me wearing a micro-mini sans panties and lowcut tee (being a true exhibitionist).

So, for my mom...I raised money. I walked and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Because of my mom...I can freely admit that I love being a horny, flirtatious, bisexual, open-minded SAHM! I express myself here and in real life everyday without concern about other people's judgements.

To my mom, I say THANKS!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

here is to what sounded like a great woman - your mom