10.21.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?

Not initially, but later I did. My friends and I have an unwritten rule (their rule, not mine though I do try to stick to it) that we will not become involved with another friends ex. Well, back in college, after much drinking and a game of truth-or-dare I had sex with a friend's ex. Technically, he was my platonic friend WAY before he was her ex (We went to elementary school together). Anyway, I later learned that the two of them were seeing each other again and trying to work things out. Thus, the guilty feeling.

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?

No. I'm short and have always looked younger than I am. As evidenced in this post, people are always assuming I'm my teenage daughter's sister instead of her mother.

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?

Sometimes, usually with thought and usually to avoid explaining myself to my husband or the kids.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?

I'm probably a 5. I don't like criticism, constructive or otherwise. I always feel like the other person is belittling me even when they aren't.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?

Yes, have been for about 11 years now - since the first time I had sex with a woman.


Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?

Not sure of the percentage, but I do believe men are better at it. Don't believe me, check out my first post. However, I think that there are some rare women, like me, out there who can do it with little drama. Now, if we're just talking casual sex without the friendship, then I think the number of women in that category would be slightly higher.