10.19.2008

Why My Husband Rocks

I woke up horny. I decided to self-serve for a couple of reasons - Jay was still sleep and we would need to get up for church in a little while. As I rubbed my clit, Jay woke up and held me. Then, his hand slid down on top of mine. Then further still until he found the opening of my pussy and stuck his fingers in. In and out, harder and harder. His fingers in my pussy, my fingers on my clit until I came.

I rolled him over, kissed his neck, his chest, his stomach - down his body until I came to his dick. I opened my mouth and took him inside, easing the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked him dick, rolling my tongue all around it. I rubbed his balls. Then, I sucked them. I caressed his dick up and down while I took each ball in my mouth. Then I went back to his dick. I sucked it some more, lubing it well. I slowly kissed my way back up his body and sat on his dick. I rode him slow and I rode him fast. I came over and over. I held him close and he begged me to cum one more time, which I gladly and loudly did. He rolled me over on my back and made love to me with deep even strokes. My breathing became harder, the screams and moans became louder until we both achieved ultimate satisfaction.

We laid in each others arms enjoying the moment when there came a knock at the door. A little voice called out, "Are y'all ok? We heard some noise." Jay answered, "We were just playing around, wrestling. We're fine." And as the footsteps made their way down the hall, we couldn't help but giggle.

And I couldn't help but think, "I love this man. He totally rocks my world."

No comments: