3.31.2009

TMI Tuesday


1. Have you ever sent or received a sext message?
Yes, quite often.

2. Have you ever made or received a booty call?
Uh, duh...do you read my blog?

3. Have you ever added or edited a word/entry to Wikipedia or Urban Dictionary or any other online reference?
Nope...I do not have the patience to research and cite sources. If I answered it would all be my opinion or what I heard via word of mouth and that would not be good.

4. At what age did you have your first consensual sexual experience?
13

5. What has been the greatest age difference between you a consensual sexual partner?
18 years...I was 18, he was 36.

Bonus (as in optional): Why do you blog?
Blogging is my way of journaling. It helps get my emotions and ideas out of my head. There are things in my blogs that, for various reasons, I cannot talk to friends about. It provides a much needed release.

1 comment: