3.13.2009

I Want You to Take It

I wrote this a little while ago, but I'm just now getting around to publishing it. Enjoy!

I have no willpower. Reginald is back in town from his latest business trip. I was out his way this afternoon so I sent him a text to see if he was back. I offered to come by, but he was heading out so I asked if he'd be in tonight after 10. Around 9:45 this evening, I got a text from him. He wanted to know if I was still out because he was home. Of course, I ended up going by. As I was driving over, he asked me what I wanted. I reminded him that he was supposed to take "it" the next time he saw me. That's exactly what he did. He put his hand over my mouth as soon as I walked through the door. He bit my ear (hard...ouch!) and pulled my clothes off. He grabbed my hair and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. I said yes. When I tried to talk, he told me that I could only speak when spoken to. Then he spanked me hard. So hard I had to cry out. He pulled me by the hair into the bedroom. He asked if I wanted to suck his dick. I said yes and he told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told and sucked his dick. Then he told me to lick his balls and play with my pussy to get it wet. I tried to tell him it was wet before I even walked through the door but he told me to shut up. He had me sit on the floor with my back against the bed. My head was angled up so that I was just the right height to take his balls into my mouth. Then he turned around and I licked his ass. He likes that. I can tell. So, when he asked if I liked it, I said yes mostly because I knew how much he enjoyed me doing it. He went to get a condom and told me to lie on my back on the bed. He had me put his dick in. And, we fucked...on my back, on my stomach, on the bed, on the floor, in my ass...until he came. He asked if I wanted it (because he knows how much I like to swallow him), but before I could even get out an answer he had cum. When I said yes, he just replied, "Too late." I've really missed him. Can you tell?

No comments: