3.02.2009

All Tied Up

I told Jay that I wanted him to tie me up. He simply said ok. I didn't expect it to happen immediately. I just wanted him to know that it was something that I wanted to explore. But, after the kids were sleep, he did just that. I was lying in bed. He rolled me over on my stomach, pulled my hands behind my back and tied my wrists together. He asked if it hurt. I told him it didn't hurt, but that it was very uncomfortable. He just said good. He then proceeded to irritate me to no end. He lightly rubbed his fingers across my body so that it gave the sensation that something was crawling on me. He tickled me and he bit me, but he also massaged my shoulders. Then he tied my ankles together. He pulled my hips up and teasingly ran his fingers across my pussy. He spanked me...just a few times and just hard enough to sting and turn me on. He had me turn over on my back. He squeezed my nipples, which normally wouldn't be so bad, but I recently started taking birth control pills again so my breast are very tender. He licked me clit. I was breathing rather hard at this point which I think scared him a little (I was still sick.), so he had me roll back onto my stomach. At this point, one of my arms had gone numb, so I asked if he could tie my wrists in front. So, he untied my wrists and retied them over my head. At this point, I was on my back. He once again pulled my hips up. He licked my pussy, then straddled behind me and fucked me. I must say I really enjoyed being tied up. I can't wait to do it when I'm not coughing and struggling to catch my breath. I'm sure he'll take things further, but for now, I'm a very happy girl.

No comments: