3.03.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
I recently started exploring BDSM. I do not do pain. Jay has lightly spanked me in the past, but recently he did it and used quite a bit more force than he ever has. It caught me off guard, but I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. It makes me think that I might be able to get into some of the other painful aspects of the lifestyle.

2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
Like Sexie Sadie, I too dislike the 69 position. I can't concentrate. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what those they enjoy it get out of it. I would much rather we just take turns.

3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
I say/text/email, "I'm horny." I'm pretty simple and straightforward.

4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
Jay usually rubs or kisses my back, which I love.

5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since?
Are you kidding me?!? NO!!!