3.10.2009

TMI Tuesday

1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not?
Yes and no...I, personally like being married. However, I do not think that every couple out their needs to get married in order to validate their commitment to one another. For me, marriage is about security for myself and my children more than anything else.

2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position?
No, I'm pretty sure every position I've ever done has been done by someone else before me.

3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes?
Yes...sometimes

4. Do you consider online cybering adultery?
No

5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex?
Hell no!!!!

6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner?
It varies...some days I do, some days I don't.

7. Do you get offended when you partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it?
No, I don't. I would probably be the one who encouraged him to start the flirting.

8. Do you think you're flirty by nature?
Hell Yeah!!

No comments: