12.01.2008

No Interest in Sex

I have been decidedly unsexy lately. I've been spending the last couple of weeks trying to ease Jay's fears about having an open marriage. Because of this, I've seriously curtailed any outside activity. At the same time, all of this talking has left me drained and uninterested in sex in general, even with Jay. I did have one spark the day after Thanksgiving. I had a major urge to fuck Reginald. I chocked this up to him being my stress reliever. Our sex is so passionate and primal that I am exhausted afterwards, whether it's a 5 minute quickie or a 2 -hour multi-orgasmic (for both of us) session. Unfortunately, he was away visiting family.

Jay and I did have sex. It was sensual and quiet (kids were home and awake). It was what I call "I Love You" sex - you know the sex you see in romantic movies. It was nice - nothing to complain about. I came and he came, but a few minutes afterwards I was ready to go again. I told Jay, but it didn't happen. Honestly, what I needed was to fuck Reginald, then come home and make love to Jay. Once is never enough and Jay is just not able to oblige. I love that man, but I need more.

Reginald did send me a text Friday asking how Thanksgiving went. Of course, I mentioned that I was horny. He said if he were home he'd help with my horniness. He'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to go by and see him. Maybe I'll get my mojo back.