12.11.2008

Confession



I love to suck Reginald's dick. I have never been one for swallowing (can't stand the taste), but with him I do. His sperm doesn't taste like anything and he lets me be in control. As he's about to cum, I take him all the way to the back of my throat. When I know that he has released all of his juices, I start sucking again...making long, forceful, hungry strokes. I used to stop right after he came, but for his birthday I gave him the blow job of his life. After he came, I kept sucking until he couldn't stand it anymore and had to push me away. He loved it! So, now I try to throw in a birthday blow job every now and then to remind him of why he likes me so much.

As a result, I have come to think of him whenever a particular song comes on. A few months ago, I asked him if he still listens to rap. When he said yes, I told him that every time I hear Lollipop by Lil Wayne, I think of him. He asked why and I told him he was "like a lollipop" and I love licking him and he always makes me juicy.

On a side note, way back in college I was once voted as having the best dick-sucking lips by a bunch of guys whose dicks I'd never sucked....LOL! What do you think?

1 comment:

~d said...

(smile)
I think Lil Wayne is rocking! I live right outside of New Orleans! LOVE how he represents the 504! I think sucking dick can be an awesome experience FOR BOTH. And I think there were a bunch of guys in college who DREAMED of having your lips on their cocks!
HHNT, Sister!
xx
~d