11.18.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
I don't.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
Maybe an 8? It really depends on who else is around. Around men, I'm closer to a 9. Around women, I'm probably closer to a 7.

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Wait...people are celibate AFTER losing their virginity? Just kidding. Seriously, I lost my virginity when I was 13 (save the negative comments). That summer I told Reginald (yes, the one I'm fucking now...who was really just a good friend back then) that I thought I would stop having sex. His replied, "That's not going to happen. You've done it now. You're not going to stop." No truer words have ever been spoken. I have no idea what it's like to go without.

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes, I have. And yes, since I was a teenager. As a matter of fact, Jay and I had sex in the car yesterday at the end of our lunch date. I'm still writing that post.

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
I suffered from depression and though I'm on some really great anti-depressants right now, I still have some moody moments and some stressful ones to. I may have a drink, but most likely I eat something sweet. The last time would be Sunday. I ate carrot cake and a frozen fruit bar.

Bonus: Name three words that:

a) get you excited
Dick, Swallow (only when Reginald says it though), and Fuck

b) make you squirm
Horny, Lick, and ? (I'll have to think)

c) make you laugh
Sho-Nuff (had to be in my high school band to get it), Morning (in a really happy sing-songy voice - had to be on my girls only vacation to understand), ? (still thinking)

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

love the bonus a and me naked as much as possible