12.16.2008

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the greatest age difference between between and a SO? Older or younger?
with a SO, only 2 years

2. What is the greatest age difference between between and any sexual partner? Older or younger?
18 years - I was 18. He was 36.

3. Have you started your holiday shopping? Is it done?
Yes and yes, unless I come across something that I think someone would really love.

4. What are the chances there will be a "naughty" present under the tree this year (either from you or for you)?
No naughty presents, but every year I buy "Mrs. Claus" lingerie that I put on on Christmas Eve after the kids have gone to sleep. Then, I seductively entice Santa while we put out the toys.

5. What is your favorite holiday song?
Santa Baby, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Another Lonely Christmas

Bonus (as in optional):Do you have a preferred time of day to have sex? If so, why?
I don't really have a preference. I'm game whenever.

No comments: