12.27.2008

Cyber Dominance

Erotica Comments

I consider myself to be fairly submissive so I'm not sure why what happened surprises me, but it does.

A few weeks ago, I met a man online - nice enough guy. We exchanged emails and pics - nothing special. Recently, I came across a post he'd written on a message board I frequent. He was answering a question about dominant/submissive relationships...who knew about them, who was in one, etc. Come to find out, he's a Dom. Now, I already knew he was a singer and kinda figured he practiced polyamory, but the D/s thing was unexpected. Intrigued (and a little turned on), I had to reply. He had given a general explanation about the lifestyle, so I asked for some specifics. The banter went back and forth for a few posts until I mentioned something about me being married. He responded by saying that I would not be his first married submissive. Ummmm, ok.

My plan was to drop it right there, but I found myself deeply aroused at all the possibilities. So, I replied once again. This time to inquire if he had ever had a long distance sub. I was expecting his answer to be no. It wasn't. His response was that he had. I squirmed in my seat, heat rising from between my legs. I let him know that I was getting all tingly. "As it should be" was all he said.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started searching through my past emails looking for the pictures he'd sent me the night we met online. I sent an email telling him that he had me so hot that I was searching for the pics. He wrote back - "Ask for more...you know the drill...on your knees."

By this time, my pussy was throbbing...so, I asked for more. To which he simply said, "Good girl."

Now, I am a sucker for praise, so this just sent me right over the edge. I came...just a little, and of course, I had to let him know. I had to tell him what he'd made me do. He wasn't pleased. He declared, "I don't do little. Go rub your pussy properly."

Off to my bedroom I went. Lying across the bed, I put my hand inside my panties and stroked my clit. I slid my fingers inside my now dripping wet pussy. Gliding my fingers in and out, thumb on my clit, I made long smooth strokes until I came...juices dripping down my fingers.

I logged back on and let him know that I had done as I was told.

"Now go write about it online" was all I got back.

So, being the good girl that I am, I did just that.

2 comments:

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Wow! You are a good girl! I can't wait to hear more about this burgeoning relationship!
xo~Sadie

Sunshine K said...

and I can't wait to have more to tell.

Sunshine