6.30.2009

Phone sex is HOT!

My day went like this...exercised this morning, went to the store, masturbated in my truck while listening to my Sir cum (That was HOT!!!), hung out at the house for a while, picked the kids up, took them to an art class, came home & cooked dinner, got online, now I'm about to go to sleep in a little while.

After the phone sex this morning, I am now hornier than I was before it happened. I knew that would be the result. I can go a while without sex, but once I cum, I crave it....my pussy throbs, I cum out of the blue (at a red light, walking through the grocery store, cooking dinner). So, I'm restless as hell right now., but I'll be okay. Did I mention this morning was HOT? LOL!!! My Sir's reactions to me were awesome. I'm all about pleasing the person I'm with. So, if I feel like they are enjoying the moment it's SO much better for me. And, I loved listening to him...talking to me, calling me his little girl and his bitch, encouraging me to cum over and over and over again, him cumming on his end. The words were all a blur afterwards, but the feeling was best thing in the world.

No comments: