6.03.2009

OK...Now, I'm Scared

Today, I sent my usual good morning to my Sir. I followed that by telling him that I was horny. The conversation then went like this...

my Sir: So cum

Me: I will later, but not the way I want to.

my Sir: And what way is that?

Me: I want it to be taken

my Sir: If I were there I would

Me: I know you would

my Sir: You deserve a good beatdown fuck

Me: What the heck is that?

my Sir: When I am in that mood, its a three-hole fuck

Me: Yep...I knew I should be scared. Though I've been there/done that, I envision it being on a whole other level with you.

my Sir: Imma make you sign a waiver...lol

Me: The thing is...I know you're serious and it scare the crap outta me, but I am so turned on right now.

my Sir: You need to be scared, LG. You have this thing going on where Jay, Charles, and Reginald let you run around willy nilly. They don't get it. You are the type of woman that responds to her hair being pulled and being owned sexually. You want to be respected but treated like a slut and owned like a whore.

Me: Well, Charles is gone, but yeah...I see your point. lol

my Sir: You know what I mean. You LOVE being a slut...it makes you feel good.

Me: You know me too well.

my Sir: You haven't properly been used Little Girl.

Me: I agree with you.

my Sir: I can see you at a party and being my personal sex toy...make you suck and fuck whomever I want.

Me: I have no issues being your sex toy as long as I get to have you as well.

my Sir: The first and last at the least

There really is nothing that I can add. The conversation says it all. He will be holding a swingers party later this year and I am SO hoping that I will be able to attend. The whole idea is scary, intriguing, and thoroughly exciting.

No comments: