6.29.2009

I haven't had sex since the 18th and I haven't had time to go get any from anyone outside of my house. I'm actually pretty okay with that right now. You may not believe this but I can actually go for a while without having sex. It's when I'm having sex that I crave more and more. When I'm not getting it though, there just comes a point where it doesn't really matter and that's where I am right now. Reginald actually called me the other day (which you know we rarely do) to tell me that he really wanted some of my pussy. He said he needed to just let me know that...lol.

Jay asked me the other day if I had talked to Melanie lately. I told him no and at some point in the conversation he said that he didn't think I really like women. It kinda caught me off guard (just because I wasn't expecting him to say that), but I told him that I don't like women. They get on my nerves. I like to fuck them, but I have no desire to talk to them or form a friendship. As I was telling him this, it hit me how true that is. Every woman that I have ever been with has been someone Jay knew first. I like it that way. The only one that I've had any kind of friendship with was the girlfriend and I think that was only because I thought she would be around as part of the family. Anyway, I plan on calling Melanie tomorrow, just to keep the lines of communication open.

No comments: