11.16.2008

12 Hours Later

I convinced Reginald to take an early lunch and meet me at his house. He met me at the door with one finger in from t of his mouth, shushing me immediately. I was intrigued and slightly turned on. I had ideas that this would be a "how quiet can you be?" session. We'd never done that before; mainly, because our sex is so intense that it's almost impossible not to be loud. Anyway, I was SO wrong. I took a closer look in his direction. In the other hand, he was waving his Blackberry. He was on a conference call! Thus, the need to be quiet. I had to giggle (silently, of course). I had promised him a blow job, so we made our way over to the couch. He unbuttoned his jeans and sat down. I wasn't sure how I was going to manage to quietly perform fellatio. With the phone on mute. I took his dick in my mouth, easing it to the back of my throat. I took him in and out of my mouth and hungrily sucked his balls. I wanted to swallow him whole. He grabbed my hair and softly said my name. Just as I was thinking this whole conference call/dick sucking session was going to work out really well, a question was asked; one which he had to answer. He stood up to get the phone which he lain on the arm of the couch. He quickly answered, ending the call. He looked my way and said, "Take off your pants." I did as I was told and bent over on front of the couch. He returned, positioned my knees on the couch and commenced to pounding my pussy as I came over and over. Abruptly, he pulled out and turned me over. He stood in front of me and raising my waist to meet him. He entered me as I came again. He pulled out and rubbed his dick across my clit, making me cum yet again. He entered me again. I looked up at him and said, "We are not supposed to be having sex. I just came over to give you a blow job." His response? "Do you want me to stop fucking you?" To which I replied, "NO!" and came AGAIN. He asked, "Did you cum?" I managed to pant a positive response. He pulled out and, holding my hand, pulled me to him. I eagerly took his dick in my mouth again. I wanted him to feel as good as I did. I wanted to feel his juices in my mouth. I was soon rewarded. He came. I could feel my mouth fill with liquid as I kept my mouth gripped around his shaft. I continued to perform my duties as he moaned and swayed. When I was certain he could take no more, I stopped. I quickly dressed and said goodbye. My task had been accomplished. Job well done.

No comments: