11.14.2008

Wanna Go Outside?

He was alone..outside, surrounded by the foggy mist of the night. I approached. He grabbed the front of my jeans and pulled me closer. I undid my button and pushed his hand inside my pants. I grabbed his head and brought his lips to mine, kissing him hungrily. Removing my hand from his head he placed it inside my panties, replacing his. I rubbed my clit as I continued to kiss him, leaning him against the back of his car.

Suddenly, I pulled away and walked to the front of the car. He followed. Leaning against the hood of his car, I pushed my pants down revealing my pussy. I turned away from him. Bending over the car, I brushed my round ass against his pants. I heard the familiar sound of his zipper. Reaching behind me, I grabbed his dick and began caressing his shaft. He spun me around and pushed me down to my knees. I took him in my mouth. I grabbed his ass and pushed his penis to the back of my throat. I sucked his balls as he moaned my name. Standing me up, he pulled one leg out of my jeans, and lifted me onto the hood of the car. As I continued massaging my clit, he plunged his fingers into my wet pussy...all the while stroking his manhood with his other hand. Then, it happened...my breathing quickened, my heart raced. Just as I was about to explode, I felt the warmth of his dick entering me. He fucked me hard with long, practiced strokes. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved in rhythm. The intensity increased until my juices spilled out and covered his dick. Thoroughly spent, I climbed off the car, struggled to gain my composure as I pulled my pants back on. Having accomplished my goal, I told him good night and went back into the house.

I climbed into bed with a smile, completely satisfied. I'm not sure if any of the neighbors witnessed our lustful display, but if they did I hope they enjoyed the show. I sure did!

No comments: