1.01.2009

Cyber Dominance Part Two

My second message board exchange with the Dom was quite steamy. It went like this...

Having seen a pic of my pussy...

Dom: Imagining my face buried and those juices dripping from my forehead...

me: Rubbing the top of your head and closing my thighs...keeping you in place

Dom: *flicking the clit with my tongue while gently sucking on it with my lips*... I'm thirsty...

me: Pussy dripping..."yes baby, right there"

Dom: And you know what I like. Move those hips into my face and feed me...

me: Ummmm...rubbing my breast, grinding my hips

Dom: *reaching up to pinch your nipples while I suck firmer on your clit*

me: aaawww baby *opening my legs* pulling you up so that I can feel your dick in my pussy

Dom: Come do your thing baby


Because we were on a message board, I had to wait several minutes after posting for his replies. I finally sent the following email...


Subject: Throbbing


Me: I've got The Story of O in one hand, checking the computer every few minutes with the other hand. My pussy is throbbing and it's all your fault.

Him: Good. Fuck yourself for me tonight.

Unfortunately, I was not able to do so that night (family issues), but I did the following night. Of course, I had to let him know. The email went like this...

Subject: Task completed

Me: made myself cum for you...three times

Him: Thank you baby. I hope it was good for you. tell me your thoughts during...

Me: I was thinking about your tongue licking my pussy, your hand rubbing my breast while I rub my clit. Your tongue moved to my clit and you put 3 or 4 fingers inside my pussy (just enough to hurt a little). You fingered me hard until I came so violently that I couldn't stop shaking.

This is where I will leave you for now. I hope you are enjoying my journey as much as I am. I am not yet a true submissive and he is not my Dom, but I am enjoying myself as I get comfortable and take my place at his feet eager to learn.

No comments: