10.21.2009

There Must Be Something Wrong With Me

The title says it all. That's what I keep thinking. I am STILL in love with Charles. I have no idea why. It makes no logical sense at all. But, I can't help it. I think about him all the time. I long to see him, to kiss him, to make love to him. I dreamed about him last night. I woke up with a smile on my face and an emptiness in my heart.

I talked to him for a few minutes Monday. He said that he missed me too. I told him I love him and he said that he loves me back. I know that there is no way for us to go back in time nor is there anyway that we can ever be together (at least not that I can see), but I can't help but hope. I hope that he really does think about me. I hope that he really is still in love with me. I have wishes as well. I wish that we could be together. I wish that I could lie in his arms. More than anything, I wish that we could just have some time together to talk.

I started another blog...just for me and him, hoping and wishing that one day we will get another chance. So Charles, if you're reading and you're interested, then click here and let me know.

No comments: